Administration Assistant Level 2 Apprentice
Location : DB Foods Poole
Salary : Weekly Wage: £156 per week
Duration: 12 to 18 months
Working hours: 40 hours per week including term time College day release in Poole
If you are looking to get your foot in the door to a career in business and administration our Administration Assistant level 2 apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain practical work-based experience in a broad range of administration duties. We will also pay for your Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship with Bournemouth and Poole College and once you’ve finished your apprenticeship, you’ll obtain a Level 2 diploma in Business and Administration.
Key Responsibilities :
What you will learn:
- During the apprenticeship you will be learning about:
- Manning of the switchboard as and when required; ensuring all calls are answered in a timely manner and queries dealt with effectively.
- General office administration duties including:
- Franking post / opening post
- Enveloping invoices and statements
- Sending copies of invoices
- Finding Proof of Deliveries
- Inputting of Sales Invoices
- Raising customer credits
• Excellent communication skills including a professional and personable telephone manner.
• Good numeracy skills (dealing with large numbers when filing).
• Organised, with good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
• A flexible approach to tasks
• Keen to learn and committed to the apprenticeship
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Friendly and approachable
• Good team player, with a helpful attitude
Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
What We Offer :
- 20 days holiday, rising to up to 25 days with years of service
- Discounted meat and Muscle Food Products
- Staff social and charity committee with lots of fun events
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.