Apprentice - Business Administration
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : National Apprentice Wage
Key Responsibilities :
- Daily filing and general administration
- Sorting emails and printing invoices
- Matching invoices with delivery notes and purchase orders
- Checking invoice details and agreed prices
- Collecting and returning invoices
- Data input into spreadsheets
- Dealing with any telephone enquiries
- Knowledge of MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Good keyboard skills
- Organised, with good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Good verbal and written English
- Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.
What We Offer :
- To join a growing company.
- Opportunities for progression on completion of the apprenticeship.
- Exposure to Business Administration with lots of opportunity to learn.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.