Assistant Management Accountant
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Competitive (dependent on experience)
Are you looking for a new challenge that offers lots of job variety in a fast moving and ever changing environment? Would you like to have flexible working hours? If so this may be the ideal role for you.
Key Responsibilities :
We are one of the leading fresh meat wholesalers in the UK and as Assistant Management Accountant you will play a key role in the Finance department. You will carry out costings of raw materials and yield reporting for our Production team, customer rebates and discounts calculations, balance sheet reconciliations, profit and loss variance analysis, as well as a number of other accounting tasks, so there is plenty of job variety available.
- Exposure/generation of Management Accounts
- Product costing / NPD (New Product Development) experience but not essential as training will be given
- Knowledge/experience of AX would be desirable
- Experience in FMCG and knowledge of meat production/processing an advantage
Skills / Qualifications:
- Part qualified accountant/qualified by experience
- Good all round knowledge of accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Good/Excellent Excel skills
- Work well under pressure and able to adapt to various situations
- Able to prioritise and work on your own initiative
What We Offer :
- Flexible working hours available
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.