Butcher - Boning / Trimming
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Between £19,290 and £31,590, depending on experience.
We are looking for experienced Butchers to join our Production team. You will be responsible for boning or trimming a diverse range of meat in a fast paced, high speed factory environment.
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieving yield targets by trimming or deboning to ensure accurate portioning against customer specification across beef, pork, lamb, venison, veal.
- Packaging of meat.
- Ensuring GMP Standards are followed.
- Operating machinery.
- Helping out in other areas of the factory as and when required.
- FMCG desirable.
- Experienced knife handler with the ability to bone and trim meat. We will consider applications from fishmongers, chefs and retail butchers.
- Knowledge of meat components desirable.
- Numeracy and reading skills required to work to customer specification.
- Willingness to work in a repetitive role.
What We Offer :
- Salary of between £19,290 and £31,590 depending on experience.
- Straight shifts working 6.00am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday (some weekend work may be required).
- Growing company with career progression opportunities.
- Discounted meat products.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.