Butcher: Boning and Trimming
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Competitive Salary
Would you like to work straight shifts and finish early in the afternoon and earn a competitive salary? If you are an experienced knife handler such as a Chef, Retail Butcher, or you have worked as a Butcher within a factory environment, then this could be the ideal role for you.
We are looking for experienced Butchers to join our Production team. You will be responsible for boning or trimming a diverse range of meat in a fast paced, high speed factory environment.
Key Responsibilities :
• Packaging of meat.
• Ensuring GMP Standards are followed.
• Operating machinery.
• Helping out in other areas of the factory as and when required.
• Experienced knife handler with the ability to bone and trim meat. We will consider applications from fishmongers, chefs and retail butchers.
• Knowledge of meat components desirable.
• Numeracy and reading skills required to work to customer specification.
• Willingness to work in a repetitive role.
What We Offer :
• Pay ranging from £9.00 to £14.00 per hour, dependent on experience. Paid weekly.
• Overtime paid at time and a half.
• Straight shifts working 6.00am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
• Majority of weekends off.
• Growing company with career progression opportunities.
• Discounted meat and Muscle Food products.
• Staff Social and Charity Committee.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.