Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Up to £29,250 per annum depending on experience
Key Responsibilities :
- Achieving yield targets by trimming or deboning and ensuring accurate portioning of against customer specification across beef, pork, lamb, venison, veal.
- Packaging of meat.
- Ensuring GMP Standards are followed.
- Operating machinery.
- Helping out in other areas of the factory as and when required.
- FMCG desirable.
- Experienced knife handler to prepare food products, ideally in a fast paced, high speed meat processing, deboning and trimming line. We will consider applications from fishmongers, chefs and retail butchers.
- Knowledge of meat components desirable.
- Numeracy and reading skills required to work to customer specification.
- Willingness to work in a repetitive role.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
What We Offer :
- A highly competitive salary, depending on experience.
- Growing company with career progression opportunities within the DB Foods Group.
- Discounted meat products.
- Straight shifts working 6.00am-3.30pm, Monday to Friday (some weekend work may be required).
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day off.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.