Junior Account Manager
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Circa £30,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as Junior Account Manager. As part of the Commercial team you will provide a full range of support to deliver our growth agenda and will be a day-to-day link between the Commercial, NPD, IT and Operations teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- Co-ordinate with the sales team to ensure the completion of proposals are on time.
- Evaluate the sales process and perform collaboratively with Account Managers and the Commercial Director.
- Collate and interpret a wide range of internal and external data for use by the Account Managers.
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline the sales lifecycle process and measure activity results.
- Perform as primary liaison to NPD, IT and Operations.
- Prepare and maintain product price files in synchronisation with the Finance team.
- At least 3 years’ experience of Sales support preferably within food manufacturing or FMCG.
- Microsoft Excel such as Pivot tables.
- Strong communicator.
- Have a proven ability to interpret and analyse data.
What We Offer :
- Salary circa £30,000 per annum.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.