Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Competitive, dependent on experience
DB Foods is the leading UK Independent Meat Wholesaler of bespoke meat, poultry, game and deli. We are looking for an experienced permanent or interim Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to deliver maintenance requests and capital change throughout the Company.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure all maintenance requests are dealt with efficiently and meet the requirements of the production units and site offices.
- Ensure maintenance work is carried out utilising cost effective methods.
- Compliance with legislative and audit requirements
- Ensure high levels of machine reliability.
- Electrical or mechanical engineering experience within an industrial or commercial environment essential.
- FMCG experience desirable.
- Time served Apprenticeship, Electrical HNC or City & Guilds or equivalent.
- Trained in IEE Wiring Regulations – 18th Edition, C&G 2391 Inspection and Testing.
- Working knowledge of Electrical safety systems.
- Fundamental knowledge of mechanical systems through qualifications and/or experience.
- Training & in depth knowledge in Electricity at Work Regulations.
- Experience in electrical maintenance and installation.
- Familiar with PLC, SCADA and motor control systems desirable.
What We Offer :
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.