Location : Banbury
Salary : Competitive dependent on experience including a KPI bonus.
DB Foods Ltd are one of the leading wholesalers in the UK supplying a comprehensive range of quality wholesale meat, poultry, game and deli products. We have a proven track record in supplying a diverse customer base including Restaurant Groups, Airlines, Cruise Ships, High Street & Catering Butchers, UK Multiples and Online Businesses.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to manage and develop a team of 25-30 staff. The position will also involve maintaining all current operations and procedures and site security with a view of improving the whole efficiency of chilled depot which operates 6 days a week.
Key Responsibilities :
• Managing the operational budget and oversee all Health & Safety for the depot.
• Driving and monitoring business performance at the depot ensuring efficient processes
• Development and motivation of the operations team (circa 25-30) to ensure productivity and quality standards are achieved
• Apply a continuous improvement approach to quality objectives and ensure a customer focused ethos is maintained
• Working with the Depot Manager and wider teams at other locations around the UK to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Previous experience in Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain.
• Experience in a FMCG business (desirable).
• Experience managing a team of up to 30 members of staff.
• High standards of work.
• Experience handling perishable food products in a warehouse environment.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of Health and Safety and associated regulations.
What We Offer :
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.