Senior National Account Manager
Location : Poole, Dorset
Salary : Highly Competitive Salary
Salary: Excellent Basic Salary plus Bonus and Company car
United Kingdom – UK travel
We are looking for a talented and highly ambitious Senior National Account Manager to join our team.
With an existing account portfolio of some of the largest blue-chip names in the industry you will be responsible and have full accountability for managing and developing business within the Food Service and Retail channels.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for maintaining and developing an individual portfolio of national accounts.
- Meet and exceed Net Revenue and Gross Margin targets across the food service and retail accounts.
- Gaining new product listings including working on New Product Development.
- Strategically developing business.
- Developing category management.
- A proven track record in FMCG Account Management experience at a senior level essential.
- Foodservice or Retail experience essential.
- Experience in fresh meat desirable.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiating ability.
- Ambitious and keen to make a business impact.
- Results focused.
- Degree educated in Marketing, Business Management or similar.
What We Offer :
- Highly competitive salary dependent on experience.
- Performance bonus.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Working under own initiative at a variety of locations in the UK, based from the office and with element of home working where suitable.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.