Senior National Account Manager
Location : Nationwide travel
Salary : Circa £65,000 plus bonus and company car
We are looking for a talented and highly ambitious Senior National Account Manager to join our team. With an existing account portfolio of some of the largest blue chip names in the industry you will be responsible and have full accountability for managing and developing business within the Food Service and Retail channels.
Key Responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for maintaining and developing an individual portfolio of national accounts.
- Meet and exceed Net Revenue and Gross Margin targets across the food service and retail accounts.
- Gaining new product listings including working on New Product Development.
- Strategically developing business.
- Developing category management.
- At least 3 to 5 years’ FMCG Account Management experience at a senior level essential.
- Foodservice experience essential.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- Outstanding influencing and negotiating ability.
- Ambitious and keen to make a business impact.
- Results focused.
- Degree educated in Marketing, Business Management or similar.
What We Offer :
- Salary dependent on experience, circa £65,000 per annum.
- Performance bonus.
- Fully expensed company car.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Working under own initiative at a variety of locations in UK, based from the office and with element of home working where suitable.
To apply for this position, please complete our application form.